By using the Site, you consent to the collection and use of the information as described here. If we decide to make changes to this Privacy Statement, we will post the changes on this site so that you will always know what information we collect and how we use it.
From time to time, as may be required by applicable law, we may also seek your explicit consent to process certain data and information collected on this website or volunteered by you.
Information Collection and Use
Information You Provide to Us
While you use the Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify. This may include:
- Job position
- Email address
- Phone number
- Information you provide when you make a request or otherwise contact us
We collect personally identifiable information from you in the following instances:
- If you fill out our contact form
- If you e-mail us directly via an e-mail hyperlink to provide us feedback or to ask us a question regarding the Site or our business
We also collect information on how the Site is accessed and used. This data may include information such as your computer’s IP address, browser type, browser version, the pages of the Site that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, device type, and other diagnostic data.
Use of Information
We process personal data you provide to fulfill your requests, or the processing is otherwise in Semifore’s legitimate interests in accordance with applicable law. In particular, we and service providers working on our behalf may use the information we collect for a number of purposes, including:
- Providing you with information that you request
- Processing any transactions or providing any services you have authorized, such as a purchase or service request, and maintaining and supporting our products to the extent necessary for the provision of the services
- Notifying you of product releases or warranty information
- Notifying you of products or services that may interest you, such as to keep you informed about upcoming events or other items of interest
We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials, and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving promotional or marketing e-mails from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
These opt-out procedures may not be available for transactional or relationship messages, such as e-mails that are necessary to provide you with confirmation of a completed transaction (such as a purchase, service request, or change in your user profile), to provide you with warranty information regarding a particular product you purchased, provide notification of changes of terms of service, or to provide you with important information about the use of a product that you have purchased or software that you have downloaded.
Cookies & Analytics Information